- Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user's terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the Website to remember navigation preferences and to navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or banking details) as cookies do not collect any data that can personally identify the user.
- What cookies are used for:
Cookies allow us to recognise a user's browser and the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user's next visit and make the Website or applications more useful.
-Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown. They allow advertising to be offered that is in line with the User's interests.
- Analytical Cookies: When the user enters the Web Site, anonymous information is collected in a standard way about the user's navigation and behavior patterns through this tool.
Google Analytics enables so-called cookies in the domain of the website:
- "__utma": it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__utmz": is used to track the location of the visit, that is to say, from where and how the user arrived at our website and expires after 6 months.
- "_utmb": This cookie records the time of arrival at the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page viewed. It is automatically deleted when you change websites or close your browser.
- How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings. This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, to gain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below you will find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can set privacy with a six position cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Under the Firefox option, you can choose to Use a custom history setting to configure the options.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click the menu on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the 'Privacy' section, click the Content Settings button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can set the options.
- In the configuration menu, select the "preferences" option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section.
- Please note that certain features and full functionality of the Site may not be available after cookies are disabled.
If you don't want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
-Cookies on mobile devices:
Like computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow you to make changes to your privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies.
If you'd like to change your privacy options, follow the instructions specified by your mobile browser's developer.
- Accepting Cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these or that you will not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything this Website has to offer.